Post 2: The best holidays ever

Hi Bloggers! On this blog I'm going to talk about the best holidays ever, it's about the national holidays last year when with my best friend's family went to the South of Chile to the house of her cousins in Gorbea, in the Araucania Region for approximately 1 week, in the commune we went to the Balneario del rio Donguil and to the Salto del rio Donguil but we couldn't go to swimming because the weather was very rainy at the time, we also met the cemetary, the square, the church and we saw my friend's cousin's wife parade through the center of the commune, in spite of the rain we met places like Coñaripe, Panguipulli, Lican Ray, Mehuin, and others places.

Everything was beautiful and where you look there was nature, as the atmosphere was festive they invited us to eat in many places and gave us a lot of food!! even If we didn't want more jaja. It's the best holiday ever I had because I didn't know any of these places and I had an amazing time with my best friend, of course I would go again!!


Comentarios

  1. Is very beautiful place. The last year I went Lican Ray and Coñaripe, they are amazing places.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love the south of chile, the last summer i went to valdivia and i fell in love with this place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's amaizing the landscape of Chile, I hope someday met this place

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies