Post 1: Republic of India

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to tell you  about a country I'd like to visit...India! It's a country in south Asia, the seventh largest country by area and the second most populous country in the world. The cradle of Hindu culture, they has a variety of religions mainly the hinduism and It has a wide variety of landscapes, If I ever go there I'd definitely have to go to Taj Mahal, the most popular Mausoleum of the world in Agra, Jaipur also called the pink city, Benares located on the bank of the river Ganges to live some of their ceremonies, Delhi city , and of course I would visit some of its temples. The culture is so different from ours that there are many things that I can learn about it, I think that I could go to study their culture and traditions because I find them very interesting. Anyway, I could be talking all day about this country but I can your link for those you are interested in learning a little more about this beautiful country...



Comentarios

  1. i think that india is a great place for visit,is so different to Chile,is a good way to learn about another culture

    ResponderEliminar
  2. India has a exiting culture... I think the taj mahal it's one of the best bulding in the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that India is one of the place more spiritual in the world, I really love his places

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that india is a perfect destination, i would like to visit the taj mahal like you. their culture is so interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The indian culture is magnificent. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wooow Is a beautifull place I would visit that

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Indias has a very interesting culture and beautiful landscapes, it would be amazing to travel there

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies