Post 7 : My Bucket List

Hi bloggers! Today I have to talk about my Bucket List, I have never really done but If there are things I would like to do before I die, It would be something like this:



- Finish the university
- Do a Postgraduate
- Know all the continents
- Have a house with many dogs
- Travel to Asia
- Tour Chile
- Volunteer in a foundation
- Plant a tree
- To learn a new Language

It doesn't have to be in that order, obviosly some are easier to fulfill than other like planting a tree and learning a new language, wish I guess is in the process jaja.

Being a volunteer in a foundation is something I already do, I participate in the "Mundo Ideal" Foundation, with children in vulnerable situations doing different activities  every Saturday and sometimes a few days of the week.

I think It would cost me more would be to travel through Chile and around the world, since I need more time and money to do it, I would like to travel with my friends because I have a good time with them and we share the pleasure of traveling.

Finish the university and do a Postgraduate degree is something necessary for me to develop professionally and always be learning a little every day, although it isn't necessary to study at the university to learn something new.

Finally Have a house with many dogs is like a dream that I have since I was a little girl and I imagine a very large plot in the south or maybe in another country, calling my puppies to eat and come running to me jajaja

Comentarios

  1. I think your list is very nice, I would also love to volunteer in a foundation, I hope you achieve all your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies