Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies

Hi bloggers! Today I'm going to talk about my postgraduate studies, In the future I would like to specialize in my studies, specifically I'm interested in studying restoration and heritage, It's a kind of architecture that doesn't develop much in our country and they can develop more because we have a lot of abandoned buildings and places that become dangerous  places and that people avoid, when we could take advantage of it by restoring them and generating striking activities for people, It's part of our History!

Honestly I have no idea where I would study, It may be in this same university, in some other of the country; It may even be interesting to study in another country that has a lot of heritage and remains in good condition like Italy, Greece, England or Mexico. Anyway I would like to attend face-to-face classes and I have a variety of subjects in which I can learn a lot about the subject, but still missing for that.

I think this career is closely linked to travel and with this postgraduate it would be much more, and I like that! I would travel to different parts of the country and maybe around the world, specially when there are earthquakes and damaged old heritage needs to be restored for the future generations.


Comentarios

  1. Hi! I think that the restoration is a very nice area of architecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i had not thought in restoration of abandoned buildings, sounds interesting!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever