Post 3 : You are a wizard Harry


My favorite movie is
 Harry Potter!! Since I was a child I liked watching the films of the saga because they take you to a completely different and fantasy world, which is the genre that I like the most. Harry Potter is a British film series based on the novels by the writer J.K Rowling, there are 8 movies that revolve around the character of Harry Potter: who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. He attends Hogwarts School of Whitchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic with his best friends Ron Weasley and Germione Granger. Harry also discovers that he is already famous througthout the magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the internationally feared Dark Wizard and murdered of his parents. Whenever they give any of their movies on TV I see them.

I like to watch thrillers, action or fantasy movies, where things happen every moment jaja Romantic movies bore me because sometimes they are very slow in their plot and in most cases they happen in a real world (boring!!). the last movie I saw in the cinema was The lion King the last month and I liked it but I prefer the original animated film.



Comentarios

  1. The Lion King is a beautiful movie, but I also like the original movie more

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies