Social Networks

Hi bloggers! This is my first blog of this semester and we have to write about personal information on internet, I personally believe that we are living in the computer age and all of us we communicate constantly, the personal information sometimes doesn't exist, In my case I use social networks like Facebook (just a little), Pinterest, Youtube, WhatsApp and Instagram, this last with more frequency because I like to see the post and pictures that the people post.

The information that we published are never removed, for this reason I don't like post my telephone number, home address or be telling what I do all day, It's no necessary. Anyway I think that the people can post wathever they want while they feel comfortable.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies