Getting Around

Hi Bloggers! Today I had to do reading and writing exercises, my highest score was in the activity number 4 "long text with multiple choice questions" I got the whole score 5/5 it wasn't of great difficulty for me because I understood the text. My lowest score was on the item 5 "text with multiple choice gaps" I got 6/11 because some words were confused. The item I found easier was the number 2 "match 5 people to 8 texts" because the information was clear and  should only be compared with the character. 

The skill that is most difficult for me is writting because when reading I can order the general idea in my mind, however when I write I must recognize more vocabulary and know more grammar times. I think that I can improve by reading more in English and doing exercise on internet pages to practice, watching movies with English subtitles.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies