Post 4 : The shadowhunter Chronicles

Shadowhunters is a genre Urban Fantasy, Contemporany Fantasy, Paranormal romance, young adult fiction written by Cassandra Clare that was published in 2007 with the book "City of Bones" the saga revolves around the young Shadowhunter Clary Fairchild, which must adapt to this world from one moment to another and help protect the world we know from various threats. 

These works are set in a universe where fairy tales and mythologies, both pagan and Judeo- Christian, exits with its figures existing alongside the mundanes (normal humans). A race of humans who possess angel blood, the Nephilim or Shadowhunters, is organized to patrol the Shadow world. There's an uneasy peace, a treaty know about the Accords, between the governing body of the Nephilim, Know about the Clave, and the Downworlders, not all of whom want peace or respect the Clave's authority.

I remembered that I started reading these book in 20012 and from that moment they caught in their world, in addition there is a serie on Netflix of the same name, a movie (is pessimistic, I don't recommend it) and several sequels that leave a total of 25 books 

My favorite book genre is Fantasy, I like the stories that are created and the fictional worlds, I don't know If Cassandra Clare is my favorite Author but I really like how she writes and the plot she has in her books, If you have a possibility to read any of her books, do it!


Comentarios

  1. My little sister see the serie about this book and my friend loved this saga

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have not read the books of the saga, but I have seen the series, it is good.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies