Post 5: My future Job

It's my second year in the career of Architecture and in the future I want to dedicate myself  to travel through different places of the world to Know and study different styles and Architectural cultures, specifically everything that is restoration and heritage catches my attention, and I think it's an area that doesn't develop so much and that has a lot to show around the world. So far I would like to specialize in this area.

I have never liked to work locked in an office or a building, it stresses me and I feel that it becomes very routine. I like to be outdoors and feel the nature nearby, I like to travel and I think I would need a salary that would allow me to do it constantly, but I really didn't choose to study this career for the money but for the artistic side it has, since my second option was to study art.

I feel that I can't work in a future in a developer because It isn't that catches my attention or I feel that It's done well, to work building I would go to a small community, in the best of rural cases, where you can develop the architecture according to they local culture and identity, carrying in a sustainable way everything that this work entails.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies