Post 8 : My Summer

Hello Bloggers! Today I'm going to talk about my Summer vacation 2020, this year will be something different because I'm going to go to "Picarquin", a place near Rancagua where a national scout camp called Jamboree will be developed, in this camp people from all over Chile will participate, doing all kinds of outdoors activities for 1 week. I will be in charge of 15 girls between the ages of 11 and 15, along with my friend with whom we are their guides.
Also, as every years, we will have to our summer camp with the rest of the group in Molina, Curicó, in this place we will camp for a 10 days in the forest next to the river, playing games, doing campfires, dances, among others, living with nature.

Out of scout, I guess I will go to the beach with my friends, to the house of one of them, If that doesn't work, I'm invited to Chillán to see a friend and do trekking in the hills of the place with them, and in Pucón I can go see my friend, and know her house and the place, spend time together and swim in the lake. With my family we never go on vacation so the time I'm with them will be here in Santiago.

I don't think I work or study this summer because I want to make the most of it since we don't always have such a long vacation jaja. Anyway I hope everyone has an excellent vacation this summer... see you!


Comentarios


  1. I have a friend who is scout and I think he will go to that camp too, anyway I hope you have a lot of fun there!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Republic of India

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Post 6 : Postgraduate Studies